Hypnotherapists Working With Drug & Alcohol Addiction
FREE 90-Minute Video of a Workshop at the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
Drug and alcohol addiction is among the largest health problems facing the world today. Many people from all walks of life seek help to stop their addiction. Governments cannot facilitate this market and a large part of the addiction recovery industry is in the private sector.
This 90-minute workshop (in 2 parts), presented at the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) in 2017, looks at what skills hypnotherapists need to work in the field of drug and alcohol cessation.
Among the topics covered are:
- What is addiction?
- What are the problems addicts face?
- Who is qualified to treat addiction?
- Your legal responsiblities as a hypnotherapist to treat addiction
- How hypnotherapists can train to treat addiction
IMPORTANT: This free video presentation (provided in 2 parts) is only for professional clinical hypnotherapists and those studying hypnotherapy who are members of professional hypnotherapy organisations.Yes, please give me this free video presentation!
MEMBERSHIPS & QUALIFICATIONS
Tracie is a member of:
Australian Hypnotherapists Association
Australian Society of Sex Educators, Researchers & Therapists (ASSERT) NSW
Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association
PACFA-registered psychotherapist, counsellor & mental health practitioner
- Adv Dip Hypnosis & Psychotherapy
- Doctorate (DCH) clinical hypnotherapy
- Bachelor of Health Sciences: Complementary Medicine